Spell scrolls do not require knowledge of Circles, and as such they are the only means of casting until the player manages to join a guild.
Fire damage scrollsEdit
These offensive spells hit for their base damage minus the Fire protection of the target creature.
- All Fire spells contained in scrolls are also obtainable as runes.
Magic damage scrollsEdit
These offensive spells hit for their base damage minus the Magic protection of the target creature.
- All the spells contained in these scrolls are also obtainable as runes.
Transformation scrolls allow the caster to become a different creature and gain all its attributes. Enter key reverts back to human form.
- Transformation magic only comes in scroll form. There is no other source for these spells.
- Bug: no Health Point bonus is received when leveling up while transformed.
These scrolls can summon different creatures that will defend the caster and attack his enemies. A summoned creature will disappear after one minute and multiple summon spells can be active at the same time. The allied creature can turn hostile if attacked several times.
- Scrolls are the only means of summoning creatures in the game. There is no other way to summon creatures besides using cheats.
- Summoned creatures can be killed for experience points.
|Spell Name||Summoned Creatures||Mana Cost||Value|
Two Skeletons and a Skeleton Warrior
|Summon Demon||Fire Demon||20||550|
|Army of Darkness||
Six Skeletons and three Skeleton Warriors
These spells have particular effects, such as control over other creatures' behavior. They can be obtained in rune form unless noted.